- Our second #EcosystemAccelerator bootcamp in Singapore this year brought #EAInnovationFund start-ups together with… https://t.co/KmDZRhchqW https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1000049175940292608
- Did you know Ghanaians could reduce their expenditure on #person-to-government transactions by 90 per cent by shift… https://t.co/o2NSK9tmk5 https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1000041491429982210
- .@SunCultureKenya are making it cheaper and easier for farmers to grow high-value fresh fruits and vegetables in Ke… https://t.co/XZHKITB6Ge https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/999962004218671104
- RT @Power4All2025: The #offgrid #solar sector has already impacted 360 million lives and will reach $8BN in revenue by 2022. Find out what…https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/999960779012169728
- Before thinking of hard interventions to increase rural coverage, National Regulatory Agencies should focus on mode… https://t.co/8RRvyagiqQ https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/999933108668350464
Ecosystem Accelerator Programme
Realising the potential of mobile innovation at scale
Our mission is to build synergies between start-ups and mobile operators, with the aim to scale innovative and sustainable mobile services in emerging markets.
Despite an increasing number of mobile products and services in emerging markets, reaching scale is still a challenge for most. The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator works to bridge the gap between operators and innovators, enabling strong partnerships that support the growth of commercially sustainable mobile products and services.
By opening the dialogue between innovators and operators, the programme helps operators contribute their assets and expertise to the most promising ideas. This will in turn support innovators to secure the funding and direction they require in order to bring their products and services to scale.
In fostering these partnerships, we can bring the most impactful mobile solutions to the people and places that need them most, generating the greatest socio-economic impact.
The Ecosystem Accelerator programme is supported by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), the Australian Government, the GSMA and its members.
This is the second issue of our new publication format, which has been designed to best capture the evolution ...Read more
We have designed this new publication format to best capture the evolution of a fast-moving space, and with a ...Read more
This guide is aimed at start-ups interested in collaborating with mobile operators in emerging markets. The ...Read more
Today in emerging markets, more than anywhere else, there are opportunities for mobile operators and ...Read more
Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund Round 1: Some Findings from the Top 100 Pitches Download here Download ...Read more
Between 4 and 6 April 2018, we ran our second start-up bootcamp in Singapore, almost a year after the first ...Read more
Last April, 2017 – a year ago – we announced the nine start-ups from across Africa and Asia Pacific ...Read more
After having the chance to participate in several local and regional Seedstars events in Africa and Southeast ...Read more
Orange Digital Ventures launched a €50 million African corporate venture fund to stay at the helm of Africa’s mobile revolution
Following our work on mobile operator-led corporate venture capital funds and the publication of our ...Read more