- Our new #M4DUtilities blog by @H2Oyeah explores the main takeaways from #SankalpGlobal18 and the @gatesfoundation C… https://t.co/SuV7KxqtIO https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1085879441560088577
- .@efisherycom are optimising feeding for fish farmers through their innovative #IoT solution. Here’s how:… https://t.co/v8ADakH9nR https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1085831620454727680
- RT @hamadoudao: Nous avons encore un gros travail à faire en terme de TechHubs au #Niger Les efforts de l'@AnsiNiger et des autres espace…https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1085830254650933248
- Through an #EAInnovationFund grant, @efisherycom is expanding their #IoT based smart fish feeding solution:… https://t.co/eg20nbnuP8 https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1085515791594856448
- We studied regulatory frameworks in 80+ countries to develop a tool that assesses their effectiveness in creating e… https://t.co/VaOU9atPy2 https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1085492281812180992
Ecosystem Accelerator Programme
Realising the potential of mobile innovation at scale
Our mission is to build synergies between start-ups and mobile operators, with the aim to scale innovative and sustainable mobile services in emerging markets.
Despite an increasing number of mobile products and services in emerging markets, reaching scale is still a challenge for most. The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator works to bridge the gap between operators and innovators, enabling strong partnerships that support the growth of commercially sustainable mobile products and services.
By opening the dialogue between innovators and operators, the programme helps operators contribute their assets and expertise to the most promising ideas. This will in turn support innovators to secure the funding and direction they require in order to bring their products and services to scale.
In fostering these partnerships, we can bring the most impactful mobile solutions to the people and places that need them most, generating the greatest socio-economic impact.
The Ecosystem Accelerator programme is supported by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), the Australian Government, the GSMA and its members.
This is the fourth issue of our new publication format, which has been designed to best capture the evolution ...Read more
This is the third issue of our new publication format, which has been designed to best capture the evolution ...Read more
This is the second issue of our new publication format, which has been designed to best capture the evolution ...Read more
We have designed this new publication format to best capture the evolution of a fast-moving space, and with a ...Read more
This guide is aimed at start-ups interested in collaborating with mobile operators in emerging markets. The ...Read more
Frontier Incubators, a capacity building programme working with 19 incubators and accelerators in the ...Read more
On 7th – 9th December, the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator team was invited as a mentor to the Jazz SDG ...Read more
We are pleased to announce the third cohort of 11 new start-ups joining our GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator ...Read more