- #Israel ranked amongst MENA’s the top 5 in #GSMA's #Mobile Connectivity Index, find out why: https://t.co/WINtPi5XGB https://t.co/vDJhHKelur https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1062747102789410816
- RT @ITU: The mobile industry is having an increasing impact on every single one of the #GlobalGoals for #SustainableDevelopment https://t.c …https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1062741531998720000
- RT @MaxBayen: 🍌 « If you can manage a banana from harvest to consumption in #Kenya, you can manage logistics for most products » @KaranjaMK…https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1062698705676046336
- We’re on the cusp of the most profound change in the #mobilemoney business model since the service was launched ove… https://t.co/ZfpI3yGrfc https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1062695799090569216
- Watch highlights from our #mHealth programme, funded by #UKAid, and find out how we are improving nutrition behavio… https://t.co/zepjilQKzS https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/1062652243894255616
Ecosystem Accelerator Programme
Realising the potential of mobile innovation at scale
Our mission is to build synergies between start-ups and mobile operators, with the aim to scale innovative and sustainable mobile services in emerging markets.
Despite an increasing number of mobile products and services in emerging markets, reaching scale is still a challenge for most. The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator works to bridge the gap between operators and innovators, enabling strong partnerships that support the growth of commercially sustainable mobile products and services.
By opening the dialogue between innovators and operators, the programme helps operators contribute their assets and expertise to the most promising ideas. This will in turn support innovators to secure the funding and direction they require in order to bring their products and services to scale.
In fostering these partnerships, we can bring the most impactful mobile solutions to the people and places that need them most, generating the greatest socio-economic impact.
The Ecosystem Accelerator programme is supported by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), the Australian Government, the GSMA and its members.
This is the third issue of our new publication format, which has been designed to best capture the evolution ...Read more
This is the second issue of our new publication format, which has been designed to best capture the evolution ...Read more
We have designed this new publication format to best capture the evolution of a fast-moving space, and with a ...Read more
This guide is aimed at start-ups interested in collaborating with mobile operators in emerging markets. The ...Read more
Today in emerging markets, more than anywhere else, there are opportunities for mobile operators and ...Read more
Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund Round 3: Findings from the top Asia Pacific start-ups applications
Since its launch in 2016, the Ecosystem Accelerator programme has sought to bridge the gap between mobile ...Read more
Between 9 and 13 October, the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator team was in Tanzania to provide further support to ...Read more
Over the last two decades, the mobile technology industry has witnessed unprecedented growth and the quest ...Read more