- Natasha Jackson from @GSMA spoke about cross-border #data flows enabling #DigitalTransformation today at #ITUWorld… https://t.co/PqWSOzTurc https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/912634371349327873
- Leading industry associations urge the EU institutions to re-evaluate #DSM legislative debate #TallinnDigitalSummit… https://t.co/ovLk01WMnC https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/912336450317897731
- #Policy & regulatory considerations for addressing #identity-related challenges in #humanitarian contexts:… https://t.co/Y015Dhnj7X https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/910151076401307648
- Proposal of @EU_Commission on #freeflowofdata: end of data localisation restrictions will contribute to growth and… https://t.co/Fer8WzUk6Q https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/910106889744211968
- Representatives from MCMC, NBTC, @MMUMalaysia, CU and @GSMA open the 2017 CTPR Masterclass for the ASEAN region in… https://t.co/iFY5zv9KDV https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/909741303050547200
- RT @GSMA: The @GSMA and @UNESCO chair the Working Group on the Digital Gender Divide. This is the progress update for 2017- https://t.co/gc …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/909496979838955520
- RT @MatsGranryd: Session in full swing. Broadband Commission meeting in New York for sustainable development on how to connect the uncontes…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/909467447450902528
- Thank you @ITU and @UN_Women for creating an unstoppable movement where women are equal participants in the technology revolution @equalshttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/909370110284124161
- GSMA Urges The Commission To Adopt A Technology-Neutral Approach For Connected Vehicles https://t.co/bug2OZ0pE6 https://t.co/xHStWx73QU https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/908328876316794880
- GSMA & Yonsei University Graduate School of Information work together to train tomorrow’s policymakers & regulators… https://t.co/P9MmbpcH2b https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/907979996085583872
Delivering high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice.
To allow policymakers and regulators maximum flexibility in how they learn, we offer our courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are delivered globally through a range of strategic partnerships. Our online courses are offered year-round and allow students to study at their own pace from anywhere in the world. No matter which method students choose, GSMA training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world. To learn more about our programme or to register for an upcoming online course, visit our eLearning portal.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”