- What is needed to deliver next generation mobile broadband to the world’s megacities? The GSMA’s Dr. V “Mani” Manim… https://t.co/FV6LizOsLV https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/966688359597912064
- New GSMA report warns that the worlds’ megacities face “gridlock” by 2025 unless regulators act to meet the growing… https://t.co/RqLf5WcGFz https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/966623538105978881
- Attending #MWC18? Don’t miss the #BetterFuture seminar to hear about the mobile industry’s impact on the #SDGs! Lea… https://t.co/jBSyagJxIC https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/965981917115011072
- The Ministerial Programme provides a unique forum where CEOs, ministers, regulators and policymakers from around t… https://t.co/E8HDiZXcIY https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/965574102244319232
- Our most recent blog provides insight into a series of meetings held in January 2018 with European competition offi… https://t.co/giPpFScN1H https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/964445520411398146
- There are only 2 weeks to go until the Ministerial Programme at Mobile World Congress 2018! https://t.co/VCVIQNIZAE … https://t.co/6bPy0cv44g https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/963056459696279553
- Our Capacity Building delivery partner @CEDigital_Latam has been nominated for the #WSIS 2018 Prizes! To vote, plea… https://t.co/Ar9s7Uwo2n https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/962979582646407168
- Last year the GSMA's Ministerial Programme brought together nearly 1700 attendees representing 137 countries and 29… https://t.co/YpuA4VUaf2 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/961612103646961664
- RT @Boris_Wojtan: Congratulations to Andrea Jelinek on her appointment as new Chair of the #A29WorkingParty ahead of transition to #EDPB. @…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/961604409905090560
- The 2018 Ministerial Programme will feature a comprehensive three-day agenda centred around three key themes: - Cr… https://t.co/nVahlIesz6 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/961266307265126400
Delivering high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice.
To allow policymakers and regulators maximum flexibility in how they learn, we offer our courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are delivered globally through a range of strategic partnerships. Our online courses are offered year-round and allow students to study at their own pace from anywhere in the world. No matter which method students choose, GSMA training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world. To learn more about our programme or to register for an upcoming online course, visit our eLearning portal.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”