- The CE-Digital Spectrum course expert, Allan Ruiz, presented about the CE-Digital programme at #CLT2017 in Colombia… https://t.co/f1Gq7ObgGL https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/878259620904652801
- GSMA and ETNO shared the telecom industry view on MEP Lauristin’s draft report on #ePrivacy this week - https://t.co/5vDe8IetmB https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/878237356049825792
- RT @QC_EUPolicy: The biggest challenge for #spectrum bands is fragmentation says @GSMAPolicy #EUSpectrum w/ @ForumEurope https://t.co/V8sQw …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/878003060592721920
- ETNO - GSMA Joint Statement: Protecting consumers while supporting innovation under the ePR: https://t.co/ybTHt7eyyf https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/877440474935681024
- New GSMA Study: Mobile Ecosystem Worth $10 Billion To Colombian Economy https://t.co/EAuJYLImsV https://t.co/wuYSdNIcO6 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/877423037167087616
- Only 2 days to go until our first ever Women and Mobile Capacity Building course at #WSIS 2017 in Geneva!… https://t.co/SDPfpAD8aQ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/874993914138243072
- Number Of #Mobile Subscribers Worldwide Hits 5 Billion https://t.co/UOL9tdtWbH https://t.co/NIWj81Gej3 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/874639117325393920
- Join us at the @DTL_info 'Mapping the Value of #Data Transparency' workshop next Monday. Sign up for free here:… https://t.co/b4suzx7jKM https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/873133859667423232
- Leading #EU Associations Urge Lawmakers To Put #5G At The Heart Of Telecoms Reforms: https://t.co/Gg7julS5sF https://t.co/UMu0FgncqG https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/872369676378046465
- Join us at #WSIS 2017 for our first ever Women and Mobile Capacity Building course, June 16 in Geneva -… https://t.co/CpfTmZ3baj https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/872089944629628930
Delivering high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice.
To allow policymakers and regulators maximum flexibility in how they learn, we offer our courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are delivered globally through a range of strategic partnerships. Our online courses are offered year-round and allow students to study at their own pace from anywhere in the world. No matter which method students choose, GSMA training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world. To learn more about our programme or to register for an upcoming online course, visit our eLearning portal.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”