- Last week our Senior Policy Director, Vikram Raval delivered our Internet of Things Capacity Building course to ov… https://t.co/gbEkrBYI2c https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1009105916564852736
- RT @dml: As many of you know I also teach Principles of Internet Governance for the @gsma. If you are interested sign up for our next cours…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1007259706195357696
- RT @palomaszerman: El segundo día del #CLT18 arranca con el panel de @CullenInt sobre economía de datos, con la participación de @GSMAPolic…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1007259280578433025
- RT @GSMA: GSMA And W20 Announce Call To Action To Close Digital Gender Gap Ahead Of G20 Summit https://t.co/V4xBSDhJxJ https://t.co/6mFDm0t …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1004334790663958528
- RT @TRAI: Capacity building programme is being organised by TRAI @TRAI and GSMA @GSMAPolicy on Iot (Internet of Things)- A perspective and…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1004334411020734465
- RT @GSMAm4d: Municipal red tape hurts the ability of operators to deploy networks and connect rural communities. Learn more from the @GSMA…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1002256756993675265
- With the #GDPR going live on 25 May, the @GSMA reflects on the key ingredients of smart privacy regulation for poli… https://t.co/9EoZp7rhfW https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/998918174816030721
- Happy #WTISD day! No industry is better placed than ours to help accelerate the achievement of the #SDGs. Here are… https://t.co/ExBnSUVpbK https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/997127062509977601
- RT @MatsGranryd: On World Telecoms Day, read how how #mobile technology, #BD4SG and #AI are helping to predict air pollution up to two days…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/997067164720025600
- Are you @RightsCon? Join @Jasmina_Byrne @YNissim @jessiekmayberry & @jaxson who will be sharing insights into how w… https://t.co/0YHNi7Dz7V https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/997050132465094656
Delivering free, high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice.
To allow policymakers and regulators maximum flexibility in how they learn, we offer our courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are delivered globally through a range of strategic partnerships. Our online courses are offered year-round and allow students to study at their own pace from anywhere in the world. No matter which method students choose, our training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world. To learn more about our programme or to register for an upcoming online course, visit our eLearning portal.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”