- Keynote speaker announcement! @nikolaiastrup, Minister of Digitalisation from the Ministry of Local Government and… https://t.co/Ft2JHtOg9M https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1096457087834640389
- We are pleased to announce that Ken Hu, Deputy and Rotating Chairman from @Huawei will be speaking at #MWC19MP! Ma… https://t.co/xov5fgIQcy https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1096020177685307392
- RT @GSMAPolicy: Don’t miss @sigve_telenor, President & CEO of @TelenorGroup, as a keynote speaker at #MWC19MP. Listen to Sigve to find out…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1096005355878834176
- RT @MatsGranryd: We are approaching the event of the year...#MWC19 in Barcelona. We @GSMA are working tirelessly to make this show the mo…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1095985358548942848
- Register now for Leveraging Mobile to Achieve SDG Targets. Get the skills you need to help your country achieve nat… https://t.co/QJv4BfWZtp https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1095738938273214464
- Keynote speaker announcement! @DoreenBogdan, Director of the Telecommunication Development Bureau of the @ITU will… https://t.co/jxZQkuAXkb https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1095716665243897856
- RT @GSMA: If you’ve already registered for MWC Barcelona 2019, be sure to check out these tips for what to do next, including information o…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1095634304938532865
- Don’t miss @sigve_telenor, President & CEO of @TelenorGroup, as a keynote speaker at #MWC19MP. Listen to Sigve to f… https://t.co/RhuLFlMyvZ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1095329593739829250
- Natural disasters affect millions of people worldwide every year. Mobile #BigData is helping to optimise Japanese l… https://t.co/9BrfbbZpO0 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1095292618475479040
- There are only 2 weeks to go until the Ministerial Programme at #MWC19! https://t.co/eae0V8HhJ3 #MWC19MP https://t.co/foYS0y9DZh https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1094901305397657601
Delivering free, high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice.
To allow policymakers and regulators maximum flexibility in how they learn, we offer our courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are delivered globally through a range of strategic partnerships. Our online courses are offered year-round and allow students to study at their own pace from anywhere in the world. No matter which method students choose, our training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world. To learn more about our programme or to register for an upcoming online course, visit our eLearning portal.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”