- Our free training programme for regulators in Latin America @CEDigital_Latam has been nominated for a #WSIS prize.… https://t.co/zcYHCnOCoh https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1085937384812920834
- Start your new year with free training. We offer free training for regulators and policymakers. Register today for… https://t.co/VeizOgA1UZ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1082993207384903682
- Delighted to launch our Spotlight on Nigeria report with @NgComCommission working towards a digital future in Niger… https://t.co/TuKuTNeCFw https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1068491413338370048
- RT @JadeNester: Had the pleasure of moderating a panel on #ePrivacy at #DPC18. Big thank you to the panelists Zsuzsanna Belenyessy @EU_Comm…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1068143304410349569
- Today we will be at the @NgComCommission discussing the role of mobile technology in building Nigeria's digital e… https://t.co/PFlq1CGPuh https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1068068676149100544
- We're looking forward to the @GSMA and @NgComCommission workshop tomorrow where we'll have the opportunity to discu… https://t.co/iJgUVRYbvM https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1067732336408780805
- RT @J_ennyJones: We marked #WorldChildrensDay (+1!) today at GSMA! We were privileged to have Andres Franco from UNICEF join members of the…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1065532171572645889
- Our first @GSMA workshop on the European data economy took place in Brussels today. Find out more about the issues… https://t.co/9zIBCs9kgZ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1065258286990143489
- RT @GSMA: First GSMA We Care Initiative Launches In Kenya, Focusing On Online Child Protection https://t.co/vGJlYaesJ4 https://t.co/gr9QWjc …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1064903473534242818
- RT @TeliaCompany: We’ve surveyed 770 children in seven countries, here’s their advice on healthy life online+our contribution on how busine…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1064903048269635584
Delivering free, high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice.
To allow policymakers and regulators maximum flexibility in how they learn, we offer our courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are delivered globally through a range of strategic partnerships. Our online courses are offered year-round and allow students to study at their own pace from anywhere in the world. No matter which method students choose, our training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world. To learn more about our programme or to register for an upcoming online course, visit our eLearning portal.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”