- .@GSMA’s Jade Nester spoke on the negative impact of #data localisation rules: Governments should instead embrace a… https://t.co/QtejSLTC7z https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/986647799541436417
- RT @GSMAAfrica: Dr. Raphael Koffi, Head of Telecommunication, ECOWAS: "I would like to call on the member states and all the key players:…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/984461600294932480
- What mobile will do tomorrow is unimaginable and it holds so much opportunity says Wale Goodluck, Head of Sub Sahar… https://t.co/CC48oeO79s https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/984399386556985346
- .@GSMA Launches Global Mobile Money Certification Scheme at #M360WA https://t.co/wzXUiy3rH9 https://t.co/qYylCUk85X https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/984376392438747136
- In West Africa mobile money transactions account for 30.9% of the Sub-Saharan mobile money transactions. As a regio… https://t.co/jOQa3dephw https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/984373574390730754
- West Africa’s homegrown tech startups are key to producing the local content which is necessary to ensure digital s… https://t.co/QC8gWSrdrG https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/984372730152800257
- Connectivity holds the promise of providing a better future to all parts of society says @GSMA Chief Regulatory Off… https://t.co/f9zLNBgJVl https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/984372343140175872
- We begin our Mobile 360 Series West Africa with an opening address from André Apété from the Ministry of Communicat… https://t.co/jN1yMAZBQU https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/984370741658480640
- Up next we have an ECOWAS member state case study from Cape Verde. #M360WA https://t.co/amSJUZAkZv https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/984111729322938368
- “Alone we may be able to go faster but together we will be able to go further.” A great quote to end the presenta… https://t.co/hmG1mw1jTY https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/984106751497850880
Delivering high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice.
To allow policymakers and regulators maximum flexibility in how they learn, we offer our courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are delivered globally through a range of strategic partnerships. Our online courses are offered year-round and allow students to study at their own pace from anywhere in the world. No matter which method students choose, GSMA training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world. To learn more about our programme or to register for an upcoming online course, visit our eLearning portal.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”