- Speak to us at #IGF2018 to learn more about our free training courses for regulators and policymakers https://t.co/FSHquv7rKh https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1061920821084487680
- Serafino Abate from @GSMA shared insights with European regulators, operators & legal advisers on how to effectivel… https://t.co/Oie7vznzDj https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1060525249945616384
- Mani Manimohan from @GSMA at @GlobalForumGF : We need a more collaborative approach to regulation - between municip… https://t.co/wXKwtBkhoL https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1059492909790232576
- GSMA’s Head of Spectrum Brett Tarnutzer chairs @GlobalForumGF session on transformative infrastructure: To make #5G… https://t.co/bfjRuNaEEN https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1059463559414009857
- The @GSMA team representing mobile industry interests at the @ITU Plenipotentiary Conference in Dubai. Find out mor… https://t.co/GfELABIMau https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1057913762630561792
- RT @J_ennyJones: Thank you for taking part in the @voicesofyouth / @GSMAPolicy Be Active! workshop yesterday - for your energy, your insigh…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1057542938476077057
- .@Boris_Wojtan from @GSMA speaking at #ICDPPC event: the world is not ready for a global #data #privacy law, but th… https://t.co/s2kJHtrLzA https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1055452846148255745
- Join @GSMA and @Crowell_Moring at our #ICDPPC side event at 14:30 CEST today @RadissonREDBxl, as we discuss best pr… https://t.co/GJpAJfepCe https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1055345746143264768
- As #privacy regulators from around the world gather in Brussels for #ICDPPC this week, our latest blog highlights k… https://t.co/XlZzRAVNmG https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1055074758377857025
- Learn how government and the private sector can work together to improve connectivity. Register now for our Unl… https://t.co/0fcHnLrLni https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1055031593969074178
Delivering free, high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice.
To allow policymakers and regulators maximum flexibility in how they learn, we offer our courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are delivered globally through a range of strategic partnerships. Our online courses are offered year-round and allow students to study at their own pace from anywhere in the world. No matter which method students choose, our training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world. To learn more about our programme or to register for an upcoming online course, visit our eLearning portal.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”