- We've just taken our visitors to #BTInfinityLab where they got insights into @BT_UK Research and Innovation.… https://t.co/YbpCuYmiwk https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/889505740297302017
- This week we are hosting our partner, Yonsei University. We look forward to sharing more insights about the mobile… https://t.co/v0cXYZSfOD https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/889424210522722310
- We've had some great conversations about the @GSMA Capacity Building programme at #CANTO2017. Visit our stand today… https://t.co/SwvH2x8YBu https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/887334873438048258
- Dr Veena participated on a panel entitled "Can Telcos take Advantage of the Disruptive Digital Economy?" during… https://t.co/a5sY0URYjt https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/887244083273641989
- Mobile telecoms CEOs voice concerns about #spectrum awarding in the EU #DigitalSingleMarket #TelecomsCouncil:… https://t.co/9nbWX9Fo1e https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/886892872015937536
- Our Senior Policy Manager Jade Nester took part in the Reliability of Networks and Devices for Digital Services se… https://t.co/plDE5nLt61 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/885810463849762816
- We've had some great conversations with regulators & policymakers at #ITUGSR. If you haven't talked to us yet visi… https://t.co/h3TjR8ZgDR https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/885497724090580994
- Predictable & transparent regulation leads to an enabling environment that has a real impact on #broadband says Doy… https://t.co/416IeejvQA https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/885464828202164225
- His excellency Emery Ndjovu, ICT Minister, “the #DRC is devising ways to incentivise #investment in #ICT”… https://t.co/ftXTbST47D https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/885463527204548608
- With regards to economically sustainable network expansion, sometimes the goals & regulatory approaches are inconsistent. #ConnectedSocietyhttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/885459134270885888
Delivering high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice.
To allow policymakers and regulators maximum flexibility in how they learn, we offer our courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are delivered globally through a range of strategic partnerships. Our online courses are offered year-round and allow students to study at their own pace from anywhere in the world. No matter which method students choose, GSMA training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world. To learn more about our programme or to register for an upcoming online course, visit our eLearning portal.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”