- Open Letter from @MatsGranryd, Director General, @GSMA https://t.co/MGSCIfSN2A https://t.co/olqlKvP78F https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/922414421556826112
- #ePrivacy vote: undue restrictions on responsible data use deny citizens potential benefits of communications servi… https://t.co/pNkXg8wgfO https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/920963289546403840
- Congratulations @CHIamsterdam and all its partners on celebrating the 10th anniversary of #116000 & #116111 Europea… https://t.co/dgwoJ1ib1S https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/920951155429167104
- It’s been a great day of learning at the @IWFhotline HQ, seeing all the great work they do to protect children onli… https://t.co/IXLgqS3R2c https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/920666376125255681
- #Europe lost the #4G battle but we can regain digital leadership with #5G & #IoT, if we change our regulatory approach @MatsGranryd #M360EUhttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/920290806988128256
- .@afke1, Head of GSMA Europe opening our #M360EU in Brussels today. https://t.co/xTOEPniFTt https://t.co/KOudVMtyqU https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/920286792129110017
- RT @ITU_BDTDirector: If you are attending #ITUWTDC, do not miss the @GSMA exhibition stand to learn more about their work @ITU https://t.co …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/919842588009656320
- Mandate to @EU2017EE on #EECC. Industry calls for #spectrum predictability and certainty https://t.co/X2WIE9fHrZ -… https://t.co/HpJhsqIUhr https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/918397175721316352
- GSMA participating in the important work of the WTDC-17 #wtdc17 #ituwtdc https://t.co/Sx3MIWNMV9 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/918145288208076800
- Visit our stand at #WTDC2017 to learn more about our free Capacity Building training https://t.co/HEvgSXbFAq https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/917796476146868224
Delivering high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice.
To allow policymakers and regulators maximum flexibility in how they learn, we offer our courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are delivered globally through a range of strategic partnerships. Our online courses are offered year-round and allow students to study at their own pace from anywhere in the world. No matter which method students choose, GSMA training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world. To learn more about our programme or to register for an upcoming online course, visit our eLearning portal.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”