- #5G is an age of boundless connectivity and intelligent automation but will not happen by itself. We need policy su… https://t.co/l2QjSA1ghl https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/867688479400001536
- Effective #spectrum management is crucial, and will define the future of #5G connectivity in #Europe… https://t.co/9NNDhLN5Uy https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/867342829894414336
- RT @GSMA: Experts from @twobirds & @TMobile discuss how deep packet inspection fits into the new #GDPR controlled world at #M360PS in The H…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/866984460952236035
- RT @GSMA: Second keynote at #M360PS is discussing how the #privacy regulatory landscape is evolving & how it can support the growing #data…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/866955807069360129
- Want to find out more about #spectrum allocation and licensing? Register for our Capacity Building training here:… https://t.co/NxECMbhvV0 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/865597416438775808
- Register for our upcoming online Capacity Building course on 'Mobile Sector Taxation'. Find out more here:… https://t.co/APQ2IKHUCm https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/865587371370098688
- Jade Nester, Snr Policy Manager shares how #BigData can help solve some of the world’s biggest challenges -… https://t.co/h9BgCM823T https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/864861822939254790
- Our newest trainer Oliver Chapman delivered our Spectrum training course to a packed room at @USTTI. Our courses -… https://t.co/TZ8IjwhXgO https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/864812728543784961
- Our Senior Policy Manager, Jade Nester is now live on the @ITU panel as part of #WTISD https://t.co/lfvNwByHJC https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/864811295807287297
- World Telecommunication Day: Celebrating Mobile and the SDGs - Newsroom: https://t.co/ZeGcOAOhLx https://t.co/TpXy6GkD1Y https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/864774956558815234
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016