- GSMA Capacity Building is exhibiting & engaging in the debate on internet governance at #IGF2016 this week with our… https://t.co/uOxprHiblj https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/806565304394518529
- RT @afke1: Honoured to be @ALDEParty congres in Warsaw for the Connected Living panel and the RoundTable with @vestager Excellent weekend!…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/805375104221908992
- GSMA calls on @EUCouncil to carry forward the #Telecoms Reform Package that will create inclusive #GigabitSociety: https://t.co/NpQiJplB9P https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/804617175445213184
- GSMA calls on @EUCouncil to carry forward the #Telecoms Reform Package that will create inclusive #GigabitSociety:… https://t.co/e1Wopb150x https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/804617005345210368
- RT @EUCouncil: #TTE on #telcom: EU ministers to promote high-speed internet across the EU. Follow the meeting: https://t.co/o829iwcK8C http…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/804613393407741953
- RT @ACEA_eu: "Make sure that everybody in your ecosystem adheres to your security policies" stresses @GSMAPolicy’s Shane Rooney | #CarsDriv…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/804458384305123328
- RT @MichalBoni: @EIFonline -investment driven by competition, rather simplification than deregulation,Gigabit society as a journey4all part…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/803574988250972160
- RT @delcastillop: Connectivity for everyone everywhere has to be at the core of the Electronic Communications Code #digitaltransformation @…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/803574963156480000
- @GSMA: Defending the Code´s constructive proposals on spectrum and its prioritization of investment is key. @EIFonline @delcastillophttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/803563794299580416
- The Head of @GSMA Europe will be the first respondent @EIFonline debate on the 'New European Electronic Communicati… https://t.co/QR8eVHts0H https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/803555454508994560
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016