- You can find out more about what will be happening at the Ministerial Programme here - https://t.co/e43KxEhvgj … https://t.co/cWpwIlZ8Zk https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/834412933996302336
- New @GSMA report urges governments to use #policy tools to drive the #digital economy - https://t.co/B0eDEnWvO9 https://t.co/HjEhryPUXk https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/834335087974031361
- The @A4A_Internet 2017 Affordability Report launched today. What can we do to help connect the unconnected? #AR17… https://t.co/c81lHT9B5r https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/833689957642412032
- RT @GSMAEvents: Hear from @Boris_Wojtan to learn why you should attend @GSMAPolicy's seminar 'Drones, Phones and Automobiles' https://t.co/ …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/832024266900119553
- @mHealthInsight no she won't, she will be joined by others. Updates will be put on the website soon. Watch this space!https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/831472187911581696
- We are looking forward to hearing @AnnAertsNF from @NovartisFDN speak at this year's #MWC17MP. https://t.co/VE7Jpycy9i https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/831147020987539456
- RT @CHIamsterdam: Let's make the Internet a safer place 4 young people! Thank you @GSMAPolicy @Millicom @Zain for ur valuable support http…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/828977800208056323
- RT @MatsGranryd: Happy #SaferInternetDay to GSMA partners who support us in our shared efforts to create a better internet: https://t.co/Ve …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/828904831142285313
- Happy #SaferInternetDay to all our partners and everyone working to make the internet a safer place:… https://t.co/i1sWJcj6vq https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/828902937330118657
- GSMA Calls on #Policymakers to Look to the #Digital #Migration Experience in Kenya - Newsroom… https://t.co/vqBZU493nx https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/827091027903279105
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016