- RT @afke1: @MatsGranryd at Europa Forum Lech: We need smart regulation; harmonised spectrum and an investment friendly climate #connectedso…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/855357488396472320
- We're delivering the Principles of Internet Governance course to 40 participants from @subtel_chile; learn more her… https://t.co/C9OSiRZSN8 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/855088099000561668
- Check out the highlights from the 2017 Ministerial Programme at Mobile World Congress - https://t.co/TZy5FJTdVn … https://t.co/NV7g1IJAOu https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/852119669653864448
- The #mobile industry perspective and key takeaways from @UNESCO’s 2017 Mobile Learning Week -… https://t.co/CUyp5SQE9u https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/852102779992760320
- Don’t miss out, register for our free 'Weighing the benefits of Universal Service Funds' course! Places are limited. https://t.co/yzQX7p4srq https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/851426566240444417
- Operators in Guatemala sign pledge to protect children & adolescents from violence & sexual exploitation online.… https://t.co/KVqGursEI1 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/849635902758551554
- Don’t miss out, register for our free 'Weighing the benefits of Universal Service Funds' course! Places are limited… https://t.co/20hDgx4eOh https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/846282392537092096
- RT @ronda_zg: @GSMA's Lawrence Yanovitch discuss role of mobile industry in #eSkills promotion @UNESCOICTs #MLW2017 @GSMAPolicy https://t.…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/845250974931390464
- RT @ronda_zg: Facts about #refugee education challenges #MLW2017 Dr Tang of @UNESCO states refugees may not have TVs but have mobile phones…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/845202405994053632
- RT @artate: GSMA Foundation at #MLW2017 Policy Forum on e-skills & #mobile learning - livestream 24 March https://t.co/rtVFs7mC2m @GSMAm4d…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/845202081023709185
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016