- RT @ronda_zg: @GSMA's Lawrence Yanovitch discuss role of mobile industry in #eSkills promotion @UNESCOICTs #MLW2017 @GSMAPolicy https://t.…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/845250974931390464
- RT @ronda_zg: Facts about #refugee education challenges #MLW2017 Dr Tang of @UNESCO states refugees may not have TVs but have mobile phones…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/845202405994053632
- RT @artate: GSMA Foundation at #MLW2017 Policy Forum on e-skills & #mobile learning - livestream 24 March https://t.co/rtVFs7mC2m @GSMAm4d…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/845202081023709185
- RT @ronda_zg: Kicking off #MLW2017 Policymaker Forum @UNESCOICTs w/a full room. @GSMAPolicy proud to feature Lawrence Yanovitch as speaker!…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/845202021301006336
- Government #leadership is key for economic #development. Read our latest report: https://t.co/1tZyVLVZaD https://t.co/jkUEgPWDbM https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/844572542329376769
- We welcome MEP @delcastillop draft report on the Code & its support of @EU_Commission's prioritisation of connectivity investment. @afke1https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/843900774874800128
- Interested in the latest telecoms news in Europe? Read the latest GSMA newsletter edition here: https://t.co/hjVVHaKVRy https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/843837312375177216
- #Regulatory reform is key for #digital growth. Find out more here: https://t.co/1tZyVLVZaD https://t.co/eeiGYW8tMh https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/842397196284764162
- At least 80% of the #Nigerien population are covered by a #2G mobile network. Read the full report:… https://t.co/2tcddmyUmv https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/842323508826931200
- RT @GSMA: #GSMA DG @MatsGranryd at the launch of the @UNBBCOM #ICT4SDG report today on closing the #GenderGap in Internet and #broadband ac…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/841960732690378752
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016