- Interested in the latest telecoms news in the EU? Check out the October edition of the GSMA Europe Newsletter here: https://t.co/xZzZtJ20lN https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/789032165128495104
- Report: Resetting Competition Policy Frameworks for the Digital Ecosystem #EU_Competition #Telecommunications… https://t.co/H4ZDugJxJm https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788999042013466624
- GSMA: Lack of Interoperability hinders #digitalhealth development, in Europe & worldwide: https://t.co/daMCLTdebH @ICompetitivitahttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788808685703294976
- @GSMA: #healthapps users need trust. #dataprotection & #dataprivacy must be guaranteed @ICompetitivitahttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788808425698385920
- @GSMA: Clear and proportionate #EU regulation is needed to improve a climate in which large-scale #digitalhealth can thrive.@ICompetitivitahttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788807971006537728
- @GSMA: #IoT could save 100b €/year on #healthcare costs and add 93b €/year to GDP in the EU @ICompetitivita https://t.co/ojtgbSCLKy https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788807374173769728
- RT @MichalBoni: Starting the panel on health industry & digital health with @IComeurope https://t.co/RsXCWrMDmE https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788805389257236480
- The Head of Brussels Office speaking at @ICompetitivita event #IoT & #5G Revolution, at the Panel on #digitalhealth… https://t.co/kRJMGc99l9 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788803886987546624
- "#EU institutions are committed to European leadership in #IoT"@toiapatrizia @ICompetitivita @MaxSalini https://t.co/rZPJMraEOJ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788797652280438785
- RT @Boris_Wojtan: Me at #icdppc2016 : we all have shared duty to make mob industry and privacy rules work for SDGs @GSMAPolicy https://t.c …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788721985081733120
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016