- RT @MatsGranryd: Impressive! H.E. English. Abdullah A Al-Sawahah, Minister of Communications and IT and Chairman if CITC (regulator). To m…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/972909243610419200
- To celebrate #InternationalWomensDay #ConnectedWomen @GSMA is proud to share a series of videos including this one… https://t.co/WUoGVCmKD4 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/971702225671262208
- The Ministerial Programme 2018 is now finished. We hope you enjoyed the three days designed to ensure that govern… https://t.co/jRhbTPh9bO https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/968925066451963904
- At @Airtel_Presence doing different things for social good is part of our DNA, even from the very beginning. When y… https://t.co/Eqs2Y6pK6Y https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/968910573126737921
- When we talk about the shared value proposition, the shared community, the shared path forward, it is critical that… https://t.co/UZflNtlzCb https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/968909703139987457
- Complex and growing problems require faster and better solutions if we want deliver the UN SDGs. Big Data is changi… https://t.co/4zcOTjp882 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/968908536993460224
- Human dynamics are really hard to capture during epidemics, but really important. Big Data makes UNICEF believe we… https://t.co/E8LrmfnMdF https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/968908309825769472
- Our objective is to contribute to the countries we invest in. We feel that insights from our data was the best way… https://t.co/ObWOvNws5u https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/968906115990917127
- We are helping authorities to reduce the impact of air pollution, by combining population mobility patterns alongsi… https://t.co/tzvjpdYTGZ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/968905763304374273
- #MWC18MP session on the value and impact of mobile big data in addressing the UN SDGs. Chaired by Dr Claire Melamed… https://t.co/JtPPQqfZfm https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/968904677042671623
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016