- Enrique Medina, Chief Policy Officer from @Telefonica, explains why Spain is a case study for super-fast #broadband… https://t.co/SqHks8RkIk https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/934081066046025728
- Keys to the Modernisation of Digital Ecosystem Regulation in #Chile https://t.co/VJwg9adcBT https://t.co/d0AGABCAh7 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/934018111262658560
- GSMA's Mobile Meetings Series #GSMAmms are back! On 28 November @GSMA & @MarianMarinescu MEP will host an interacti… https://t.co/JTp8q5snHa https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/933710095497814016
- The #Code is moving to its final stage: the #EU legislators are about to enter into detailed trilogue negotiations.… https://t.co/PPsiDKHBhP https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/932970413503778816
- RT @UNICEFUSA: We're in Washington DC today with @GSMA, @Microsoft & others to exchange ideas that will #emPOWERchildren’s #RightToBeHeard…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/930450448070389760
- RT @J_ennyJones: Getting ready for a full day of conversation on how we can all work to #emPOWERchildren in a digital age. Some amazing spe…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/930449262395174912
- Women are shaping the #tech policy debate in the EU & Brussels. @POLITICOEurope names @GSMA's @afke1 among the… https://t.co/4EhA4Y6IOa https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/928647514324131840
- Cross-border data flows are critical to our industry, to our customers and to SMEs says Jade Nester of @GSMA who sp… https://t.co/6nWmaCXzV0 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/928584104257482752
- The @GSMA welcomes the @coe’s establishment of a platform to facilitate collaboration between governments, major in… https://t.co/gmZEyvo6uE https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/928285550964035584
- This week we delivered training to 35 policymakers in Tunis on Competition Policy. Find out about our courses here… https://t.co/3uPxs6c4Q2 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/926492986384486401
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016