- Speak to us at #IGF2018 to learn more about our free training courses for regulators and policymakers https://t.co/FSHquv7rKh https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1061920821084487680
- Serafino Abate from @GSMA shared insights with European regulators, operators & legal advisers on how to effectivel… https://t.co/Oie7vznzDj https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1060525249945616384
- Mani Manimohan from @GSMA at @GlobalForumGF : We need a more collaborative approach to regulation - between municip… https://t.co/wXKwtBkhoL https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1059492909790232576
- GSMA’s Head of Spectrum Brett Tarnutzer chairs @GlobalForumGF session on transformative infrastructure: To make #5G… https://t.co/bfjRuNaEEN https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1059463559414009857
- The @GSMA team representing mobile industry interests at the @ITU Plenipotentiary Conference in Dubai. Find out mor… https://t.co/GfELABIMau https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1057913762630561792
- RT @J_ennyJones: Thank you for taking part in the @voicesofyouth / @GSMAPolicy Be Active! workshop yesterday - for your energy, your insigh…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1057542938476077057
- .@Boris_Wojtan from @GSMA speaking at #ICDPPC event: the world is not ready for a global #data #privacy law, but th… https://t.co/s2kJHtrLzA https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1055452846148255745
- Join @GSMA and @Crowell_Moring at our #ICDPPC side event at 14:30 CEST today @RadissonREDBxl, as we discuss best pr… https://t.co/GJpAJfepCe https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1055345746143264768
- As #privacy regulators from around the world gather in Brussels for #ICDPPC this week, our latest blog highlights k… https://t.co/XlZzRAVNmG https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1055074758377857025
- Learn how government and the private sector can work together to improve connectivity. Register now for our Unl… https://t.co/0fcHnLrLni https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1055031593969074178
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016