- John Giusti, CRO @GSMA did a fireside chat with @JohnnyKim_GSMA this morning in front of our visitors from Yonsei… https://t.co/dneDv7VpR5 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/890146944726773760
- Thank you to Tom Thatcher of @Ofcom who came in to share insights on the role, priorities & organisation of the UK regulator. #GSMAYonseihttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/889841259615014913
- We've just taken our visitors to #BTInfinityLab where they got insights into @BT_UK Research and Innovation.… https://t.co/YbpCuYmiwk https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/889505740297302017
- This week we are hosting our partner, Yonsei University. We look forward to sharing more insights about the mobile… https://t.co/v0cXYZSfOD https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/889424210522722310
- We've had some great conversations about the @GSMA Capacity Building programme at #CANTO2017. Visit our stand today… https://t.co/SwvH2x8YBu https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/887334873438048258
- Dr Veena participated on a panel entitled "Can Telcos take Advantage of the Disruptive Digital Economy?" during… https://t.co/a5sY0URYjt https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/887244083273641989
- Mobile telecoms CEOs voice concerns about #spectrum awarding in the EU #DigitalSingleMarket #TelecomsCouncil:… https://t.co/9nbWX9Fo1e https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/886892872015937536
- Our Senior Policy Manager Jade Nester took part in the Reliability of Networks and Devices for Digital Services se… https://t.co/plDE5nLt61 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/885810463849762816
- We've had some great conversations with regulators & policymakers at #ITUGSR. If you haven't talked to us yet visi… https://t.co/h3TjR8ZgDR https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/885497724090580994
- Predictable & transparent regulation leads to an enabling environment that has a real impact on #broadband says Doy… https://t.co/416IeejvQA https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/885464828202164225
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016