- Our first #IoT training session with our new partner Central Asian Cellular Forum in Islamabad had a great turnout… https://t.co/TgERIZnsl9 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/897749559790665729
- Register for our upcoming Disaster Preparedness and Response course now! https://t.co/OUCCwkv1gD https://t.co/dDRDPcgFjP https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/896030166916497411
- Our free 'Children and Mobile Technology' online course starts on 4 September. Sign-up today!… https://t.co/iPBABScP9K https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/895302922736742401
- RT @MatsGranryd: Mobile is a big source of job creation both directly and indirectly. In Africa (SSA), 3.5 million jobs supported. All doin…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/895293040721616896
- There's still time to join our free online training course on 'Mobile Privacy'! Sign up here - https://t.co/F30qlUhmrK https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/894933039578591232
- GSMA in partnership with @USTTI delivered a successful Capacity Building training on #IoT in Washington DC earlier… https://t.co/ZvzhZUBnve https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/894932117989330944
- Get a better understanding of all the issues around privacy on.our free online 'Mobile Privacy' training course!… https://t.co/8VwhIUrzRo https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/892743537711869953
- Thanks again @WaryaUK! #GSMAYonsei https://t.co/j8XYkMJu2O https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/890544313146515456
- RT @jeanlooup: Today we are proud to host the students from #YonseiUniversity @OrangeGardens supported by @GSMA #GSMAYonsei @Seoul_gov h…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/890544005129400320
- John Giusti, CRO @GSMA did a fireside chat with @JohnnyKim_GSMA this morning in front of our visitors from Yonsei… https://t.co/dneDv7VpR5 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/890146944726773760
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016