- Reform in #spectrum management, services and mobile network access is crucial for the delivery of a digital Europe… https://t.co/lla4wjmdNg https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/879709210665209857
- The CE-Digital Spectrum course expert, Allan Ruiz, presented about the CE-Digital programme at #CLT2017 in Colombia… https://t.co/f1Gq7ObgGL https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/878259620904652801
- GSMA and ETNO shared the telecom industry view on MEP Lauristin’s draft report on #ePrivacy this week - https://t.co/5vDe8IetmB https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/878237356049825792
- RT @QC_EUPolicy: The biggest challenge for #spectrum bands is fragmentation says @GSMAPolicy #EUSpectrum w/ @ForumEurope https://t.co/V8sQw …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/878003060592721920
- ETNO - GSMA Joint Statement: Protecting consumers while supporting innovation under the ePR: https://t.co/ybTHt7eyyf https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/877440474935681024
- New GSMA Study: Mobile Ecosystem Worth $10 Billion To Colombian Economy https://t.co/EAuJYLImsV https://t.co/wuYSdNIcO6 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/877423037167087616
- Only 2 days to go until our first ever Women and Mobile Capacity Building course at #WSIS 2017 in Geneva!… https://t.co/SDPfpAD8aQ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/874993914138243072
- Number Of #Mobile Subscribers Worldwide Hits 5 Billion https://t.co/UOL9tdtWbH https://t.co/NIWj81Gej3 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/874639117325393920
- Join us at the @DTL_info 'Mapping the Value of #Data Transparency' workshop next Monday. Sign up for free here:… https://t.co/b4suzx7jKM https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/873133859667423232
- Leading #EU Associations Urge Lawmakers To Put #5G At The Heart Of Telecoms Reforms: https://t.co/Gg7julS5sF https://t.co/UMu0FgncqG https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/872369676378046465
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016