- Our most recent blog provides insight into a series of meetings held in January 2018 with European competition offi… https://t.co/giPpFScN1H https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/964445520411398146
- There are only 2 weeks to go until the Ministerial Programme at Mobile World Congress 2018! https://t.co/VCVIQNIZAE … https://t.co/6bPy0cv44g https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/963056459696279553
- Our Capacity Building delivery partner @CEDigital_Latam has been nominated for the #WSIS 2018 Prizes! To vote, plea… https://t.co/Ar9s7Uwo2n https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/962979582646407168
- Last year the GSMA's Ministerial Programme brought together nearly 1700 attendees representing 137 countries and 29… https://t.co/YpuA4VUaf2 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/961612103646961664
- RT @Boris_Wojtan: Congratulations to Andrea Jelinek on her appointment as new Chair of the #A29WorkingParty ahead of transition to #EDPB. @…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/961604409905090560
- The 2018 Ministerial Programme will feature a comprehensive three-day agenda centred around three key themes: - Cr… https://t.co/nVahlIesz6 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/961266307265126400
- As a part of #SaferInternetDay we also look at how some young people are using the internet to ferment positive soc… https://t.co/09YTxqx9LL https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/960901672829669376
- As a part of #SaferInternetDay we look at the work that some young people are doing to ensure the internet is a spa… https://t.co/7u4d5ayF9Q https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/960845159654154240
- Happy #SaferInternetDay! On #SID2018, "Create, connect & share respect: A better internet starts with you"!… https://t.co/wnSgFExwKD https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/960785324250140672
- Just 3 weeks to go until Mobile World Congress 2018! https://t.co/hJyWHGf2DM https://t.co/Rz9YmMHYYl https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/960591907532525569
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016