- #Policy & regulatory considerations for addressing #identity-related challenges in #humanitarian contexts:… https://t.co/Y015Dhnj7X https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/910151076401307648
- Proposal of @EU_Commission on #freeflowofdata: end of data localisation restrictions will contribute to growth and… https://t.co/Fer8WzUk6Q https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/910106889744211968
- Representatives from MCMC, NBTC, @MMUMalaysia, CU and @GSMA open the 2017 CTPR Masterclass for the ASEAN region in… https://t.co/iFY5zv9KDV https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/909741303050547200
- RT @GSMA: The @GSMA and @UNESCO chair the Working Group on the Digital Gender Divide. This is the progress update for 2017- https://t.co/gc …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/909496979838955520
- RT @MatsGranryd: Session in full swing. Broadband Commission meeting in New York for sustainable development on how to connect the uncontes…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/909467447450902528
- Thank you @ITU and @UN_Women for creating an unstoppable movement where women are equal participants in the technology revolution @equalshttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/909370110284124161
- GSMA Urges The Commission To Adopt A Technology-Neutral Approach For Connected Vehicles https://t.co/bug2OZ0pE6 https://t.co/xHStWx73QU https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/908328876316794880
- GSMA & Yonsei University Graduate School of Information work together to train tomorrow’s policymakers & regulators… https://t.co/P9MmbpcH2b https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/907979996085583872
- GSMA Launches the “Case For Change” - Newsroom: https://t.co/o23fIZQnvI https://t.co/qXzrSf5hCm https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/907944461430378496
- Inspiring @JunckerEU #SOTEU speech: more united, stronger, more democratic EU founded on freedom, equality, justice… https://t.co/UDGjiLnwAA https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/907922006540263426
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016