- Last week our Senior Policy Director, Vikram Raval delivered our Internet of Things Capacity Building course to ov… https://t.co/gbEkrBYI2c https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1009105916564852736
- RT @dml: As many of you know I also teach Principles of Internet Governance for the @gsma. If you are interested sign up for our next cours…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1007259706195357696
- RT @palomaszerman: El segundo día del #CLT18 arranca con el panel de @CullenInt sobre economía de datos, con la participación de @GSMAPolic…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1007259280578433025
- RT @GSMA: GSMA And W20 Announce Call To Action To Close Digital Gender Gap Ahead Of G20 Summit https://t.co/V4xBSDhJxJ https://t.co/6mFDm0t …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1004334790663958528
- RT @TRAI: Capacity building programme is being organised by TRAI @TRAI and GSMA @GSMAPolicy on Iot (Internet of Things)- A perspective and…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1004334411020734465
- RT @GSMAm4d: Municipal red tape hurts the ability of operators to deploy networks and connect rural communities. Learn more from the @GSMA…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1002256756993675265
- With the #GDPR going live on 25 May, the @GSMA reflects on the key ingredients of smart privacy regulation for poli… https://t.co/9EoZp7rhfW https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/998918174816030721
- Happy #WTISD day! No industry is better placed than ours to help accelerate the achievement of the #SDGs. Here are… https://t.co/ExBnSUVpbK https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/997127062509977601
- RT @MatsGranryd: On World Telecoms Day, read how how #mobile technology, #BD4SG and #AI are helping to predict air pollution up to two days…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/997067164720025600
- Are you @RightsCon? Join @Jasmina_Byrne @YNissim @jessiekmayberry & @jaxson who will be sharing insights into how w… https://t.co/0YHNi7Dz7V https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/997050132465094656
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016