- Register now for our Mobile Technology, the Environment and Climate Change course to learn about how mobile service… https://t.co/f5lKd5QLUZ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1051880636645019650
- GSMA Director General @MatsGranryd and @Rudiantara_id at the #WorldBankMeeting, with the latest #GSMA… https://t.co/eGWhQ3ORnS https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1050760972305145856
- Register for our free Unlocking Rural Mobile Coverage course to learn how innovation and infrastructure sharing can… https://t.co/cOYpifxqUa https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1049230416912285696
- Our Principle of Internet Governance course starts on 1 October. Sign-up now to get a good understanding of the his… https://t.co/4ezuUTUU7C https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1044896864028352512
- RT @GSMA: #GSMA Director General @MatsGranryd discusses how mobile big data deployments are addressing the privacy question in this latest…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1044564532113420289
- GSMA welcomes @UN new #Youth2030 strategy and @UNICEF launch of #GenUnlimited https://t.co/0XY8iYdYA6 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1044262396678877193
- Register for our Unlocking Rural Mobile Coverage course to learn how innovation and infrastructure sharing can help… https://t.co/4Ry9WWjOu6 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1044144405764956161
- Our Principle of Internet Governance course starts on 1 October. Sign up now to get a good understanding of the his… https://t.co/EFmkem8hpV https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1042709145282076673
- Vikram Raval from @GSMA at #ITUWorld: @GSMAi research predicts more than 25bn #IoT connections by 2025. As the IoT… https://t.co/SsUh2r0nfI https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1040186850168766464
- Congratulations to our #ITUWorld contest winner - Reno Odirile from Botswana Innovation Hub! There is still time to… https://t.co/4damLQUtnm https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039878694741975040
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016