- Last month Serafino Abate, @GSMA Director of Competition Economics presented at the 29th European Regional Conferen… https://t.co/khP1FNZpty https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1029388776911581184
- Are you attending M360 Digital Societies in Bangkok? Join us for a taster session on 7 September for our newest Cap… https://t.co/ngZevRHMPX https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1026757893713010689
- Last week we hosted 17 students and 2 professors from Yonsei University in both London and Barcelona giving them un… https://t.co/YSY5jJRC5Q https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1025348426475732992
- RT @SLPeneva: Registration for #M360RCIS is now live and the early bird discount is on until 14th September so book your spot early as plac…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1025082767565041664
- The GSMA welcomes agreement by the EU and Japan on cross-border data flows. https://t.co/RCQSIUnTzV https://t.co/5uGU9IBaq2 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1024656003848171522
- Have you read our latest blog about the Africa Policy Day we held on the eve of our recent #M360Africa event?… https://t.co/Otc62y45tu https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1024593794367455232
- Beyond #GDPR: ePrivacy Regulation could have an even greater impact on European society. GSMA’s Jade Nester explain… https://t.co/y5hPzUii45 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1022848745346682881
- Our latest report, ‘Reforming mobile sector taxation in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)' analyses the po… https://t.co/GJCqY0JgHC https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1021764429141237760
- .@BERECeuropaeu study evaluates effect of mergers in Austria, Ireland and Germany on consumers – but fails to contr… https://t.co/miXbzGa60d https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1019137195427467265
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016