- Our free training programme for regulators in Latin America @CEDigital_Latam has been nominated for a #WSIS prize.… https://t.co/zcYHCnOCoh https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1085937384812920834
- Start your new year with free training. We offer free training for regulators and policymakers. Register today for… https://t.co/VeizOgA1UZ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1082993207384903682
- Delighted to launch our Spotlight on Nigeria report with @NgComCommission working towards a digital future in Niger… https://t.co/TuKuTNeCFw https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1068491413338370048
- RT @JadeNester: Had the pleasure of moderating a panel on #ePrivacy at #DPC18. Big thank you to the panelists Zsuzsanna Belenyessy @EU_Comm…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1068143304410349569
- Today we will be at the @NgComCommission discussing the role of mobile technology in building Nigeria's digital e… https://t.co/PFlq1CGPuh https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1068068676149100544
- We're looking forward to the @GSMA and @NgComCommission workshop tomorrow where we'll have the opportunity to discu… https://t.co/iJgUVRYbvM https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1067732336408780805
- RT @J_ennyJones: We marked #WorldChildrensDay (+1!) today at GSMA! We were privileged to have Andres Franco from UNICEF join members of the…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1065532171572645889
- Our first @GSMA workshop on the European data economy took place in Brussels today. Find out more about the issues… https://t.co/9zIBCs9kgZ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1065258286990143489
- RT @GSMA: First GSMA We Care Initiative Launches In Kenya, Focusing On Online Child Protection https://t.co/vGJlYaesJ4 https://t.co/gr9QWjc …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1064903473534242818
- RT @TeliaCompany: We’ve surveyed 770 children in seven countries, here’s their advice on healthy life online+our contribution on how busine…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1064903048269635584
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016