- #ePrivacy vote: undue restrictions on responsible data use deny citizens potential benefits of communications servi… https://t.co/pNkXg8wgfO https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/920963289546403840
- Congratulations @CHIamsterdam and all its partners on celebrating the 10th anniversary of #116000 & #116111 Europea… https://t.co/dgwoJ1ib1S https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/920951155429167104
- It’s been a great day of learning at the @IWFhotline HQ, seeing all the great work they do to protect children onli… https://t.co/IXLgqS3R2c https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/920666376125255681
- #Europe lost the #4G battle but we can regain digital leadership with #5G & #IoT, if we change our regulatory approach @MatsGranryd #M360EUhttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/920290806988128256
- .@afke1, Head of GSMA Europe opening our #M360EU in Brussels today. https://t.co/xTOEPniFTt https://t.co/KOudVMtyqU https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/920286792129110017
- RT @ITU_BDTDirector: If you are attending #ITUWTDC, do not miss the @GSMA exhibition stand to learn more about their work @ITU https://t.co …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/919842588009656320
- Mandate to @EU2017EE on #EECC. Industry calls for #spectrum predictability and certainty https://t.co/X2WIE9fHrZ -… https://t.co/HpJhsqIUhr https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/918397175721316352
- GSMA participating in the important work of the WTDC-17 #wtdc17 #ituwtdc https://t.co/Sx3MIWNMV9 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/918145288208076800
- Visit our stand at #WTDC2017 to learn more about our free Capacity Building training https://t.co/HEvgSXbFAq https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/917796476146868224
- GSMA's @afke1 shares her views on striking the right #ePrivacy balance to foster digital innovation on @EURACTIV… https://t.co/FNg3pvvM2m https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/917417591605530624
Shaping public policy through engagement with global institutions
Our mission is to represent the views and insights of the mobile industry in policy debates led by multi-stakeholder institutions.
The GSMA is the voice of the mobile industry in many international forums. Whether the focus is data protection, internet governance, financial inclusion or spectrum management, we bring the mobile sector’s technical expertise and practical market experience to the table, in the spirit of constructive dialogue and the desire to spread best practices in policy and regulation around the world.
At the global level, we engage with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and many other UN agencies, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Economic Forum (WEF), the World Bank and the Internet Governance Forum. We also engage with numerous regional institutions, including the European Commission (EC), the African Telecommunications Union (ATU), the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity (APT) and the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Internet Governance Forum 2016
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly 2016
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016