To help build a vibrant ecosystem around Mobile IoT (licensed spectrum low power wide area) technologies, the GSMA has created the Mobile IoT Innovators community consisting of developers, device makers, network vendors, operators and end customers.
The Mobile IoT Innovators provide an easy way for companies to keep up to date with the latest information and industry developments.
Participants in Mobile IoT Innovators will receive:
- A monthly briefing on the latest news and events, including interviews, case studies and use cases
- Invitations to exclusive events
- The opportunity to participate in Q&A sessions with technical experts
In return, Mobile IoT Innovators companies must:
- Agree to share the details of their companies with the GSMA and Mobile IoT Initiative Members
- Sign up with the contact details of two members of the company
- Allow for minimal company details to be published on the GSMA public website
- Be willing or planning to use and promote at least one of the Mobile IoT technologies
Register now and become a member of the Mobile IoT Innovators: