GSMA Connected Living Workshop: Unlocking the Benefits of the ‘Internet of Things’ for Europe
This GSMA Connected Living seminar is a unique opportunity for mobile operators, policy makers, ecosystem players and anyone with an interest in the Internet of Things to discuss the IoT opportunity within Europe and beyond.
The seminar will focus on the importance of sustainable regulatory & policy environments to enable operators to unlock the benefits of the Internet of Things for consumers and businesses. Participants will learn out about the latest IoT trends and initiatives with the opportunity to provide input to the future direction of the mobile industry.
Presentations from the event:
The Internet of Things opportunity – it’s already here
- Elinaz Mahdavy, EU Affairs and Strategic Partnerships Manager, Orange
- Martin Wrigley, General Manager, Europe, Application Developers Alliance
- Andreas Kwoczek, Head of Positioning and Communication (K-EFFI/K), Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft
The Importance of light touch regulation to enable the Internet of Things
- Robert Macdougall, Head of Enterprise and Regulation, Vodafone
- Yiannis Theodorou, Senior Manager, Regulatory & Public Policy, GSMA
- Francesco Sciacchitano, International Relations Officer, BEREC/AGCOM